20th Anniversary Party For A Cure – Boston
Join the Massachusetts Chapter for the 20th Anniversary celebration of the founding of the NPF! On this special occasion we will be honoring:
- NPF Co-Founder Jane M. Holt with the NPF Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dr. Sunil G. Sheth of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center with the Nobility in Science Award
- Boston Scientific with the Vision of Hope Award
- Dr. Ellen Winner with our Compassionate Caregiver Award
- Adam Barbosa, Eddie Dominguez, Allyson Rabbie, and Ralph E. Sexton with Courage Awards
Please join us on October 19th to support NPF research and its mission to find cures for all pancreatic diseases – cancer (the third leading cause of cancer deaths in the US) and pediatric, acute and chronic pancreas.
Tickets begin at $200.