Join us for an important discussion to talk about how mental health affects those living with pancreas disease.
We want to hear from our patients! Please take 5 minutes to fill out our anonymous survey on mental health: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JL3T9GW
Results and answers will be discussed throughout the webinar. The deadline to participate in survey is May 15th!
America Parades, PhD
Chief Social Impact Officer, Mental Health America
• Will provide an overview of MHA
• Share info from our focus group with lived-experience folks
• Results from the NPF community and mental health survey
Adriana Cowdin, Pancreatitis Patient Sharing her Journey
NPF Board of Directors
• Adriana will share her pancreatitis story and how that has impacted her mental health.
• She will also touch on what has worked for her and the resources she has used.
Anjali Uma Pandit, PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Gastroenterology and Hepatology) and Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Northwestern Medicine
• Dr. Pandit will share her experience in working with individuals who are diagnosed with pancreatic illness and supporting mental health components
• Relay how can doctors better equip themselves to address mental health for individuals they work with