UPCOMING MEDICAL EDUCATION EVENTS
Imaging the Pancreas in Diabetes, and Benign and Malignant Exocrine Pancreatic Disease
January 13-14, 2020
The goal of this symposium is to showcase the use of imaging in the pancreas to detect and explore the pathogenesis of diabetes, pancreatic cancers, pancreatitis and other pancreatic diseases, in humans and model systems. The emphasis is on observations and biology from the fields of diabetes and pancreas disease research that can potentially inform each other.
Registration, agenda, venue info can be found at Imaging the Pancreas in Diabetes, and Benign and Malignant Exocrine Pancreatic Disease | NIDDK.
Pancreas Cancer Symposium 2020: Current and Future
Friday, March 20, 2020
By attending this symposium, attendees will:
- Enhance understanding of the pathologic, genetic and molecular contexts of pancreas adenocarcinoma
- Improve the understanding related to the needs for genetic testing both germline and somatic for pancreas adenocarcinoma
- Describe the recommended diagnostic approaches for pancreas adenocarcinoma
- Improve multidisciplinary decision-making
- Recognize the indications for neoadjuvant treatment in pancreas adenocarcinoma
- Improve an understanding of emerging novel treatment approaches for pancreas adenocarcinoma
For course details and registration: www.mskcc.org/PancreasSymposium
“Pancreatic Pain: Knowledge Gap and Research Opportunities in Children and Adults”
Wednesday, July 22, 2020, Pittsburgh, PA
More details on registration and agenda coming soon!
Patient-Centered Education Events
For patient education events, please GO HERE for specific state chapters.