We are glad you are here. As a patient-founded organization, we know your journey has not been easy. Rest assured; you are no longer alone. By joining the NPF Registry, you will become part of an active patient-focused community that is here to help each other find answers and discover ways that will change lives for the good.
What Is the NPF Patient Registry?
NPF’s patient registry is the first patient registry impacting all forms of pancreatic disease, including pancreatic cancer, chronic and acute pancreatitis, pediatric pancreatitis, and Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS).
By joining the NPF Patient Registry, you are taking the first critical step towards helping the medical community better understand pancreas disease.
Imagine the ease, and amount of precious time saved by having all your health information in one convenient, private, and secure cloud-based platform.
- Easily retrieve your health information in a secure, central location
- Link to participating U.S. based patient portals and add health records from multiple providers to your profile
- Create patient-directed printable health cards to easily share your medical information with healthcare providers, family and caregivers
- Synch data from your fitness and health tracking devices
- View and track your real-time health data over time
- Integrates your information from most consumer DNA sequencing
providers (e.g., 23andme)
- Consolidates your lab results & medication information
- Streamline and organize your personal and family health information
- Keep updated on clinical trials
- Participate in surveys to help researchers uncover insights
Privacy And Security
About The National Pancreas Foundation
The National Pancreas Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to
improving the quality of life of all those afflicted by pancreatic diseases. We are changing the face of pancreatic disease through our National Chapters, Centers of Excellence, and a National Patient Registry, which provide aid to those in need, support to advance research, and advocate to improve