Information for Your Patients
The National Pancreas Foundation recognizes the important tool of knowledge when an individual has been diagnosed with pancreas disease.
These information sheets are provided for your patients and their families and caregivers. Please download and print as needed. We also recommend that you direct these individuals to the Animated Pancreas Patient, which is a collection of informational videos created by physicians with input from patients.
List of information sheets:
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Acute Pancreatitis – Spanish-NEW!
- Acute Pancreatitis Children
- Acute Pancreatitis Children_Spanish-NEW!
- Chronic and Hereditary Pancreatitis
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Chronic Pancreatitis Children
- Common Disorders of the Pancreas
- Diagnosing Pancreatic Cancer
- Dining Out
- For Family and Friends
- Hereditary Pancreatitis
- Hydration and Chronic Pancreatitis
- Symptoms Pancreatic Cancer