The National Pancreas Foundation (NPF) has established a special individual giving program to recognize those who have given $1000 or more in a single year, or who have made a consecutive multi-year commitment to the NPF. The program is known as Circle of Courage, for individuals dedicated to supporting the NPF’s life-saving mission of research, education, and advocacy.
Fundamental to our comprehensive approach to fighting pancreatic diseases, these gifts support:
- Maintaining and growing a robust National Patient Registry
- Ensuring that federal funding for research of all pancreas diseases, including pancreatic cancer and pancreatitis, is a national priority through government affairs and advocacy
- Providing innovative and easily accessible information and resources to patients and families, such as our Animated Pancreas Patient Program
- Designating grant money directly to researchers seeking to resolve the challenging medical problems of pancreatic diseases
- Helping to grow our seventy-six approved NPF Centers, creating a network of multidisciplinary, patient-centered institutions for individuals suffering the isolating and debilitating conditions associated with pancreatic disease
- Uniting an army of volunteers across the country who increase awareness and move people to take action against pancreatic disease
To make a donation and join Circle of Courage, please CLICK HERE.
Circle of Courage Benefits
In recognition of your commitment to the NPF, Circle of Courage members receive a number of valuable benefits which increase at each level of commitment:
Allies Circle ($1,000 – $4,999)
- Recognition in NPF annual Impact Report
- Recognition on the Circle Of Courage Donor Appreciation Wall on NPF website
- NPF lapel pin identifying donor as a member of the Circle of Courage
Advocates Circle ($5,000 – $9,999)
Includes all Allies Circle benefits plus:
- Honorary recognition at a local Strike Out and/or Celebration For A Cure event
- Invitations to exclusive NPF events
- Annual impact briefing webinar with NPF Board & Founders
- Acknowledgment on NPF State Chapter’s website and at all local NPF events for the following year
- Recognition at one NPF event in NPF State Chapter territory
Guardians Circle ($10,000 – $24,999)
Includes all Advocates Circle benefits plus:
- Invitation to a private briefing at Advocacy Day in Washington, D.C.
- Opportunity to speak at a local NPF event
- Recognition at all NPF events in NPF State Chapter territory
- NPF plaque honoring donor as a Circle of Courage Guardian
Champions Circle ($25,000 – $49,999)
Includes all Guardians Circle benefits plus:
- Lunch with NPF Board of Directors Chair and Executive Director*
- Premium Recognition at all NPF events in NPF State Chapter territory
- Recognition as an integral supporter of an NPF program such as Pancreatitis Support Group, Animated Pancreas Patient, or National Patient Registry
- A personal story featured on NPF website
- Legacy Circle ($50,000 and up)
Includes all Champions Circle benefits plus:
- Naming rights to a peer-reviewed NPF Research Grant
- Premier Recognition at all NPF events in NPF State Chapter territory
- Dinner with Chair of NPF Board of Directors, NPF Founders, and Executive Director*
To make a donation and join the Circle of Courage, please CLICK HERE.
To view the Circle of Courage Wall, please CLICK HERE.
All members of the Circle of Courage will be recognized in accordance with FCC and IRS regulations.