2024 Fellows Symposium
Date: Friday, May 3, 2024 – Sunday, May 5, 2024
Location: Chicago, IL at the Hilton Chicago
The application for the Symposium is due January 31, 2024. This event is FREE for chosen Fellows and chosen attendees will receive a travel stipend.
- Discuss early detection of pancreatic cancer and surgery options.
- Describe indications, treatments, and complications of pancreatitis.
- Interpret knowledge of genes and how they affect the pancreas.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by CME Outfitters, LLC and National Pancreas Foundation. CME Outfitters, LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Disclosure Declaration and Information
It is the policy of CME Outfitters, LLC to ensure independence, balance, objectivity, and scientific rigor and integrity in all of their CE activities. Faculty must disclose to the participants any relationships with commercial companies whose products or devices may be mentioned in faculty presentations, or with the commercial supporter of this CE activity. CME Outfitters, LLC, has evaluated, identified, and attempted to resolve any potential conflicts of interest through a rigorous content validation procedure, use of evidence-based data/research, and a multidisciplinary peer review process. The following information is for participant information only. It is not assumed that these relationships will have a negative impact on the presentations.
Acknowledgment of Commercial Support
This activity is partially supported by educational grants from various commercial supporters. NPF Fellows Symposium sponsors will be able to send a designated number of representatives based on sponsor level. This intimate setting will allow sponsors to interact with nationally and internationally re-known pancreas disease clinicians in this three-day format.
- Maisam A. Abu-El-Haija, MD, MS – Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Dana K. Andersen, MD, FACS – NIDDK
- Chris Forsmark, MD – University of Florida
- Timothy B. Gardner, MD, MS – Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Steven J. Hughes, MD – University of Florida
- John Lieb, MD, FASGE – University of Florida
- Eileen O’Reilly, MD – Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Future Fellows Symposium Dates
Date: Friday, April 4, 2025 – Sunday, April 6, 2025
Location: Wyndham Grand, Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, Orlando, FL
For any questions, please contact Carrie Anderson, National Program Manager at email@example.com