Please Share Your Story of Hope and Courage
Whether you are a patient, caregiver, or supporter, you can inspire others struggling with pancreas disease by sharing your personal journey. Sharing your story is an emotional experience for both you as the storyteller and the readers who have lived through similar experiences. Your story creates a bond with the reader and provides hope and encouragement for others living with pancreas disease.
Living with chronic disease requires perseverance and a positive attitude. Hope and positivity are an important part your healing process, and consequently, others want to hear about your hopes and dreams for the future and what has given you strength along the way.
We appreciate you mentioning how resources provided by the National Pancreas Foundation has helped you and your family on your journey.
- Share your experience openly and honestly. This is your personal story.
- Feel free to write your story or record a video on your phone. If providing a video, please film in landscape and keep video under three minutes.
- You have the option to provide a couple of pictures of yourself and/or family. Please send portrait size when possible.
- You have the option to provide your full name or just your first name.
- Download our story questionnaire for guidance.
- We ask that unless you are a clinician or professional that you do not provide medical advice.
- Feel free to recognize the medical professionals and family members that have supported you on your journey.
- Stories are posted on our website and shared on our social media channels.
Share Your Story
Thank you for sharing your journey!